Tuesday 9 July 2019

Contrast .


Having had enough of snails , slugs and hard slog , for a little while at least , we went to London today .
I bought two new dresses .
Black ,  since you ask and two pairs  of roman style sandals .

 Later coffee , cold water and cigarettes in the shady garden of the coffee shop beside St James , Piccadilly . There is a fountain there with two stone cherubs throwing water at one another . Sensible plan in the heat .

I'm going to pair the dresses and sandals with a slick of lipstick and a squirt of scent and sass  a bit .
How do people cope without contrasts in their lives I wonder .

10 comments:

  1. I love the images you paint, and the language—slick of lipstick, squirt of scent, sass a bit. How do we live without sass. Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meaning i understand the question about contrasts absolutely, and meaning too, i could not live without sass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sass time is almost over. Slugs and snails take up more of my time than is healthy but there you are, what am I to do if I want to keep the garden going.
    I have just spent a morning fighting it without much success.

    How did you find me? Thanks for your comment. This is a fun blog and I’ve decided to come again hoping that you’ll make me laugh.

    I think we may have one or two things in common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome here and yes I think we may have things in common too .

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete